The Ordinary In Extraordinary
As the highly sought-after sneaker grail, the Nike Adapt BB Mag is a revamp of the Nike Mag that dropped in 2011. Inspired by Michael J Fox's character Marty McFly in Back to The Future II, it symbolizes the ordinary in extraordinary.
Back to the Future
This colorway features a Wolf Grey Flyknit upper, accented by multicolor dots and a splattered pattern on the Midsole. The uppers automatically adjust to the desired fit with the FitAdapt app. Large jewels, two glowing dots of the FitAdapt system and an icy translucent outsole completes the futuristic look.
- Flyknit Shroud Cover for Ultra-High Breathability and Flexibility
- Padded Tongue and Flexible Collar for an Effortless Slip On
- External Heel Counter for Staying Locked In
- Cushlon Foam Midsole for Remarkable Cushioning and Superior Comfort
- 100% Authentic Limited-Edition Sneakers