The 30th Anniversary
Nike delivers a brand-new colorway to a classic silhouette with Air Jordan 4 ‘Motorsport Away’. Recycling elements of the OG 1989 colorway, the 2019 release of the Air Jordan 4 ‘Bred’ marks the 30th anniversary of the colorway MJ wore during the 1989 NBA playoffs featuring the classic silhouette.
A Retro Colorway
This sneaker houses a premium leather upper that iteration boasts cement grey accents to the tongue, insoles, and outsole to honor the attire sported by the Jumpman’s Motorsports team. The streetwear’s rendered in a build that’s faithful to the original, complete with black nubuck upper, visible Air-Sole Cushioning underfoot and Nike Air branding on the heel.
- Premium Leather Uppers for Ultra-High Comfort and Durability
- Visible Air-Sole Unit for Supreme Comfort
- Herringbone Pattern Rubber Sole for Remarkable Shock Absorption and Electrifying Traction
- Flex Grooves for Superior Flexibility
- 100% Authentic Limited-Edition Sneakers