Back To The Court
Nike Jordan's OG made its return to the court in the summer of 2019. One of the NBA legend’s instantly recognizable colorways wrapped in an Air Jordan 1 Low silhouette. Modifying the 'Bred' Look on a white tumbled-leather base, the 1985 Peter Moore icon is remade with premium materials.
An Iconic Remake
Air Jordan 1 Low Shattered Backboard remixes an iconic color palette of orange, black and white. The sneaker is housed with a leather upper, accentuated by embroidered branding at the heel, supported by air cushioning, and finished with a traction-fueled rubber sole. Signature hits include a white Jumpman symbol standing out on the black textile tongue and the old-school Wings logo embroidered at the heel.
- Leather Uppers for Superior Comfort and Ultra-High Durability
- Nylon Tongue for Superior Breathability
- Air Jordan Branding for a Trendy Sporty Look
- Air Cushioning and Foam Midsole for Extra Comfort
- Rubber Outsole for Remarkable Shock Absorption and Electrifying Traction
- 100% Authentic Limited-Edition Sneakers